This is quite literally the easiest shredded chicken recipe ever. What I do is I make a big batch of it and then divide and freeze it so I have ready to eat shredded chicken for those quick dinner nights!
2 cups Chicken or Veggie Stock
4 Large pieces of boneless skinless chicken breasts
1. Place the stock and chicken in a large pot and turn it to a medium high heat. Cover.
2. Let the chicken boil for about 10 minutes or until cooked through.
3. Transfer the chicken and about a cup of broth to a bowl mixer. I used my kitchenaid mixer but a hand mixer will work just fine.
4. Turn the mixer on slow for about a minute and then raise it to a medium speed until the chicken is shredded to how you like it.
5. That's it! You can then divide the shredded chicken into freezer bags and store in the freezer for quick night meals!